Driving to Zero Harm
Health, Safety and Environment is a top priority at Khewija. Click here for our QHSE Policy
- We acknowledge that a safe environment and a happy workforce helps to increase productivity and ultimately business success.
- Khewija has embarked on a ZERO HARM initiative – “ZERO HARM, 365 and Khewija Cares”.
- At Khewija, our employees take ownership for safety.
- We make a personal choice to work safely and care for each other.
- We are committed to prevent situations that put our employees, subcontractors and clients at risk.
Value Added to our Clients
We add value to our clients by:
- Being a black owned and controlled company; contributing to preferential procurement targets
- Being a LEVEL 2 B-BBEE certified Recognition company with 90% Black Ownership and 42% Black Women Ownership. Please click here to view the current certificate.
- Completing projects within budget and minimizing cost escalation risks.
- Completing projects within the agreed schedule
- Delivering Quality Services
- Being ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified. Click here for our LRQA certification
Scope of Services
- Advisory Services
- Project Management
- Detailed Engineering
- Cost Management
- Risk Management
Engineering (Multi disciplinary)
- Chemical / Process
- Civil / Structural
- Controls /Instrumentation
- Drafting Services
- Piping and Design
- Process Safety
Procurement and Contracts
- Purchasing Strategy Development
- Contract Management
- Logistics and Transport Management
- Construction Management
- Safety Management
We are Khewija, Engineering & Construction Professionals